Learning a new language can be a challenge, and Persian is no exception to this rule.
If you’re wondering how to learn Persian faster and more completely, look no further!
Here are 5 efficient tips that will help you find the best way to learn Persian:
Best Farsi Learning Resource!
1. Persian language exercise videos
This is so similar to how kids learn, by watching, listening, and copying. It is also good for your health!
2. Do things you enjoy, in Persian
The best way to learn Persian is to engage with it regularly and in a way that keeps you motivated to come back for more.
Some people love studying Persian more than anything and learning the language is a source of fun. But most of us have other interests too.
Think of something you enjoy doing already, and try to find ways to do that activity in Persian.
- Do you enjoy using your mobile or social media? Set your device to Persian to get regular exposure to this language every time you use your mobile.
- Do you play team sports? Join a Persian-speaking group in your community that plays your sport. Even outside of Persian-speaking countries, it’s possible to find expat groups that are a mix of Iranians and locals.
- Do you have other hobbies like knitting, sculpting, music, or yoga? Great! The same rule applies – find out if there’s a Persian-speaking group with the same hobby near you and see if you can join them.
3. Use a dictionary while you are watching a movie
Movies often have the same words many times, so if you look up important Persian words the first or second time you hear them, you should have learned them by the end of the movie. It is easier to use a dictionary if you watch with Persian subtitles.
FREE ONLINE Farsi Lessons:
- Learn Farsi in 100 Days Course
- Persian Alphabet
- Persian Video Lessons: Learn To Speak Persian Fast
- Persian Grammar
- Persian Vocabulary
- Persian Conversation
4. Don’t try to be perfect. Nobody is perfect
The hardest thing about learning Persian is getting over the fear that you will sound silly, or won’t be perfect.
Most of us are much more articulate and clever in our native languages, and maybe it can be embarrassing to step into another language where that comfort with words and phrases is gone.
Usually, we think others will judge us or think less of us for sounding foolish.
Please don’t be afraid of making mistakes, and being corrected, and trying again.
In fact, this is the same with any new language, and mistakes and errors are part of the journey.
Also, remember that the most important point of language is communication.
If you managed to say something, and someone else understood what you said, then you’re successfully using this language!
5. Have fun
Lastly, remember that learning Persian should be fun.
Actually, it unlocks so many exciting and rewarding opportunities for you too.
From the tips above, you’ll see that there are plenty of fun ways to study Persian, that don’t just involve memorizing grammar rules.
Please, find a method that you enjoy the most and stick with it.
by: Learn Persian Online Team about (category: Blog)