Can’t find the time to study Persian? If life’s so hectic it seems you have no time to spare, the good news is you don’t need to be a full-time student to learn the Persian language. Put these top ten tips to use, and fit Persian into your schedule no matter how busy you are.
Best Farsi Learning Resource!
1. Study in short doses
It’s more effective to study Persian a little each day rather than for several hours just once a week. This also means learning doesn’t have to take up a big chunk of time, as just fifteen minutes a day can reap rewards over time.
2. Choose a flexible course
Even without lots of time, a course is still important for structuring your study plan and measuring your progress in learning Persian. But not all are rigid. You can choose the course you want from our site that is suitable for your life schedule and start learning Persian.
3. Find a study partner
While it might be best to find a native Persian speaker, you can even practice with a friend during a meal or break. Simply agree to only use Persian.
4. Do your daily tasks in Persian
Write shopping lists, read the news, or set your Internet browser homepage to a Persian language site. Actually, a large vocabulary is best built slowly with everyday practice.
5. Make flashcards
Online Farsi courses on YouTube:
- Learn Farsi in 100 Days Course
- Read and Write Persian Language in 7 Days
- Learn to Speak Persian / Farsi Fast
- Farsi Conversation: Learn the Most Common Words and Phrases Farsi Speakers use Every Day
- Easy Persian Grammar: A Perfect Handbook of Contemporary Persian Grammar (Beginner to Intermediate)
- Top 1500 Persian Words: Essential Words for Communicating in Persian
- Top 100 Farsi Words: Most Common Farsi Words You Need to Know
- 3000 + Most Common Persian Phrases
- 200 Absolutely Essential Persian Verbs
6. Use your downtime to practice
7. Focus on your interests
8. Use the shower
Why not use this alone time to practice speaking and going over the events of your day in Persian? Speaking is very important in learning Persian. Actually, reading aloud is also helpful, but a shower might not be the best time for this!
9. Review before bedtime
Please spend just a short time quickly reviewing important information just before you go to sleep. In fact, studies have shown that your brain processes information that is fresh in your mind while you sleep.
10. Don’t get discouraged
Sometimes it will seem as though you’re not making progress in learning when, in fact, you are. Please don’t give up, and you will surely see the benefits in the end.
by: Learn Persian Online Team about (category: Blog)