You probably think Persian is hard. Because you may not understand grammar or some Persian words. We guess you don’t know that you have an untapped resource available: social media.
Here’s how you can use social media to improve your Persian.
- Join a Persian-language learning group
- Create your own social media group
- Follow Persian teachers who share language advice
- Use YouTube to learn the pronunciation
- Connect with native Persian speakers
- Practice pronunciation with friends
- Interact with Persian-language Accounts
- Change Your Language Settings
For more advice on all the above, please check out our guide below!
Best Farsi Learning Resource!
1. Join a Persian-language learning group
Social media is a great opportunity to find other learners and work together. Joining a Persian-language learning group will allow you to lean on each other for support and ask questions to others who are in the process of learning Persian.
2. Create your own social media group
You can also use social media to create your own group. You can invite fellow Persian learners from your Persian class and use the group as a place to post questions and get answers quickly. It’s also an ideal place to share helpful tips and useful articles you come across so that others can benefit from them, too.
3. Follow Persian teachers who share language advice
Instagram is a great platform on which to follow people or companies that post grammar and writing advice that can really help improve your Persian.
Here is a great page to follow:
Following people who post Persian grammar and writing advice is great because they are often able to answer questions you didn’t even know you had. Also, you can bookmark their posts for future reference.
4. Use YouTube to learn the pronunciation
Of course, we can’t forget YouTube. There are countless videos and tutorials that explain Persian grammar and pronunciation. Some videos are funny, and some are more informational. Either way, watching videos is a great way to improve your Persian and pick up pronunciation tips.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to learn Persian better and easier.
online Farsi courses on YouTube:
- Learn Farsi in 100 Days Course
- Read and Write Persian Language in 7 Days
- Learn to Speak Persian / Farsi Fast
- Farsi Conversation: Learn the Most Common Words and Phrases Farsi Speakers use Every Day
- Easy Persian Grammar: A Perfect Handbook of Contemporary Persian Grammar (Beginner to Intermediate)
5. Connect with native Persian speakers
If you’re looking to improve your Persian in informal settings, Instagram is an excellent place to engage in conversations. Since this is a global app, you can find many Persian speakers to help you learn Persian. Although it won’t necessarily teach you perfect formal Persian, it will introduce you to Persian slang.
If you want to use Instagram to practice your Persian, use the hashtags #learnpersian and #learnfarsi. Many Persian teachers use these to teach Persian to their followers.
6. Practice pronunciation with friends
When learning any new foreign language, practice is the most important thing. You can use your social media platforms to build confidence in your writing skills and pronunciation, and before you know it, you’ll be speaking and writing perfect Persian.
7. Interact with Persian-language Accounts
As well as social media accounts about learning Persian, it helps to follow and interact with other Persian-language accounts. You can start by:
- See which of your friends and followers post in Persian. Then, You can join the conversation by responding to their posts.
- Following Persian-language accounts that interest you. These can be about anything as long as they’re in Persian! If you see a post you find interesting, you can respond to the writer to let them know your thoughts.
Your responses can be just to say that a joke made you laugh or that you like the person’s contents. The key is to start using Persian every day!
8. Change Your Language Settings
Finally, if you’re feeling brave, you can change the language settings on your social media accounts to Persian. This means everything will appear in Persian!
It’s a good idea to start with one account, but you can switch more to Persian once you become more confident. Or you can start new Persian-only accounts just for learning. Either way, this will mean you get to use your Persian every time you log on to your favorite social media platforms.
by: Learn Persian Online Team about (category: Blog)