At Learn Persian Online, we believe the best way to learn Persian is by immersing yourself in the language while studying abroad, but we also know that this can be expensive and time-consuming. Are you looking to improve your Persian at home without having to leave your couch? Try our tips but don’t forget about the free Persian lessons available on our website!
Best Farsi Learning Resource!
1. Watch TV or movies with subtitles
Learn new words without leaving the couch by watching Iranian movies with subtitles, either in your native language or in Persian if you are looking for a challenge. It’s a great way to learn new Persian vocabulary and test your comprehension!
2. Listen to your favorite Persian songs
3. Try some tongue twisters
These exercises help you to pronounce tricky sounds, please try saying them quickly!
online Farsi courses on YouTube:
- Learn Farsi in 100 Days Course
- Read and Write Persian Language in 7 Days
- Learn to Speak Persian / Farsi Fast
- Farsi Conversation: Learn the Most Common Words and Phrases Farsi Speakers use Every Day
- Easy Persian Grammar: A Perfect Handbook of Contemporary Persian Grammar (Beginner to Intermediate)
- Top 1500 Persian Words: Essential Words for Communicating in Persian
- Top 100 Farsi Words: Most Common Farsi Words You Need to Know
- 3000 + Most Common Persian Phrases
- 200 Absolutely Essential Persian Verbs
4. Read a book
Try to find a Persian book at your level, whether you need to start with a children’s book to get the basics or are trying longer novels. You can try reading out loud with a friend, both to practice your speaking and also your comprehension.
5. Write a story
You can write whatever comes to your mind to help you practice your grammar and search for new Persian words. Furthermore, reading and then writing the words will help you remember them in the future! You can even read your story out loud later to practice your Persian speaking skills.
6. Study grammar
Oh yes, of course! Study grammar. We actually find studying grammar to be very interesting and being at home is the best place to study grammar. You can find a grammar book (we recommend “Farsi Grammar in Use”) or find resources online.
7. Take an online Persian course
by: Learn Persian Online Team about (category: Blog)