For many people, speaking Persian fluently is their main goal. However, listening skills are also important in learning Persian. These skills can improve your Persian language abilities overall. Here are some ways to work on your Persian reading and listening skills:
Best Farsi Learning Resource!
1. Listen to native media
Try listening to media in Persian to help with fluency and grammar. It’s also a fun and enjoyable way to study that can help to increase your vocabulary.
2. Find someone to Skype with
Try to find a native Persian speaker who’s prepared to spend some time speaking with you on Skype. This will give you valuable practice in conversational Persian, as well as motivate you to learn more.
online Farsi courses on YouTube:
- Learn Farsi in 100 Days Course
- Read and Write Persian Language in 7 Days
- Learn to Speak Persian / Farsi Fast
- Farsi Conversation: Learn the Most Common Words and Phrases Farsi Speakers use Every Day
- Easy Persian Grammar: A Perfect Handbook of Contemporary Persian Grammar (Beginner to Intermediate)
- Top 1500 Persian Words: Essential Words for Communicating in Persian
- Top 100 Farsi Words: Most Common Farsi Words You Need to Know
- 3000 + Most Common Persian Phrases
- 200 Absolutely Essential Persian Verbs
3. Listen regularly
If you have a lot of spare time, you can use those moments to listen to Persian media. Both Persian podcasts and the radio are helpful for this method. You can listen to them when you’re driving, walking, on the bus, doing chores, or working out. This regular routine will help you to quickly learn Persian.
One of the best way to improve your Persian listening skills is through podcasts. According to several studies, podcasts are a very effective way to improve your listening skills (as well as other Persian skills).
5. Review new words and phrases
When you encounter a new Persian word or phrase when listening, make sure to write it down and practice it. We think, you will find that it’s easier to remember the meaning and structure of your new vocabulary. Also, you can then try a method such as spaced repetition or flashcards to help you memorize them.
by: Learn Persian Online Team about (category: Blog)